LOOKING TO RESPONSIBLY MANUFACTURE PRODUCTS OVERSEAS?
Offshore garment manufacturing and working with factories remotely is complex and requires extensive organization. Some of the risks fashion businesses – particularly startups face – are: poor quality, late deliveries, and a dizzying amount of back and forth communication.
The good news is: we’re here to help.
You design it. We deliver it.
It’s that simple. All the garment manufacturing and logistics are left in our hands so you can focus on growing and making a success of your fashion business.
OUR COMMITMENT TO RESPONSIBLE MANUFACTURING
Source my Garment was founded to help all those interested in pursuing fair trade practices and producing ethical and environmentally low-impact products for their fashion brand. We vet our factories for everything that matters: from their quality standards of production to healthy workplaces and Fair Trade policies that guarantee workers a living wage.
Check out some of the factories:
THE KEY DETAILS OF PARTNERING WITH US
Minimum order quantity
For the factories to be efficient commitments of 1000 pieces are generally required (200 pieces per style and 1 color). Our fabrics are made from scratch. We buy the yarn, knit/weave, dye and wash to ensure the best quality. If we need to reproduce a style, we have the recipe.
Once a quote is accepted we proceed with counter sampling. Costs vary and are estimated prior production. With an approved sample you can go into production. A deposit is required upon placement of order and the balance prior to shipment. Our quote includes the total cost of the product and our commission.
Production Lead Times
Depending on order quantity and the fabric structure, times vary. From receipt of deposit and approval of counter sample orders can take anywhere from 60 to 120 days.
What we need from you to get started:
- Tech pack(s)
- Fabric Standard (s)
- Sample references for quality standards
- Line Sheet
- Mock P.O (estimated order budget with retail costs & target costs)Purchase a template here
STILL PREPPING FOR PRODUCTION?
READY TO START MANUFACTURING?
- 1. Fill out the form below and upload the following documents.
- 2. We will review and get back to you with a 15 min discovery call to discuss the information and provide next steps.
- 3. If together we agree to proceed, we reach out to the best factories in our database who have the capacity.
- 4. With the right factory selected we proceed with a first counter sample.
- 5. Upon approval of the counter sample, the order is placed and production proceeds.
ARE YOU A FAIR TRADE FACTORY?
We work with garment factories around the world that practice fair trade. We would love to include you in our private database and connect you with apparel brands searching for a garment manufacturer.